Tuesday, August 09, 2005


Brad and Amanda's Twins


This is the picture my dad took for their announcements. Amanda wanted it to look like an Anne Geddes picture.

-Britten

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Britten...those are the BEST pictures. I haven't heard a thing from your mom...only that they were gonna be born. If you have more pictures, please send them to me.
I love that picture of them together. it's just perfect. So.......is everything just perfect with the babies and with Amanda? Is Brad in awe and amazement...is he a cute dad?? send pics of amanda and brad with the babies if you have them, okay? Did you go down there with your mom and dad?
write me - you never call - you never write. haha.
seriously though...you don't and i miss you. write me. it would be great if you downloaded that "hello" program so we could chat when i'm awake late at night.
go look at my bracelet blog too...
www.braceletsbykim.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

I can't believe this picture. When Lily was born, Jared took an Anne Geddes card that looked like a birth announcement to work as a joke. But this is the real thing!

Sarita said...

How incredibly sweet are they? I want one. They're darling. Tell Brad I said contrats.

And really, what happened to Britten? We miss you!

Sarita said...

congrats