
Movie was stinkin' funny. I loved Nacho's chariot....and the way he rode it! Makes me want to be a kid again and ride through the streets of Clovis with the Jones girls on our "horses/unicorns/pegaseses"... we KNEW we were so freakin' cool!
It think my favorite character would have to be Chancho. I just loved his subtle, quiet way of looking up to Nacho. I also loved how whenever Nacho would leap from something he would fart...and especially when it gave himself away when he was sneeking up to Esquelito.
The best part, although many, was the ending when all the little orphans show up to watch Nacho with their little Nacho masks on. The warm-fuzzies were abounding in my heart at that moment!
You must watch "Nacho Libre"!
Big Hug O, kiss x, kiss x, little hug o, Big Kiss X, Big kiss X, little hug o,
Britten











3 comments:
Chancho! I need to borrow some sweatpants!
Oh, don't get me started....
I luv that part, Rachel!
Why not get you started, Sarah? Did you not like the movie? I can't imagine that....
Post a Comment