
Hee hee...Vader and his lil' Tater Tot ^
So maybe you can help me out here...
We in Star Wars fandomville like to call life and all it's daily demands DRL a.k.a. "Darth Real Life". I was making a post in someone's fan fiction thread. The author was apologizing about DRL being extra sithly to her lately and this being the reason for her inability to post the next chapter to her story, of which we as readers are all hangin' from the cybernetic ceiling with anticipation for.
So I was telling her to not worry about it; DRL often gets the best of us. And then I proceeded to say, "Yeah, don't you wish you could spend more time in ....." but I was stuck. I tried to think of a cute little acroymic antonym for "DRL" but I decorated someone's home for X-mas last night and the creative well is all dried up...with a tumbleweed or two blowing by. I just ended up saying "Calgon - take me away to a GFFA (galaxy far, far away)."
So can any of you vocabulary geniuses out there help out?
-Darth Britten











2 comments:
Ok, here are a few...
Dashing Runaway Land
Delictable Rave Locale
Dreamy Rainbow Lagoon
Delightful Refugee Lady
Designated Rehab Lair
We were so creative we used the Thesauras...I had my mother-in-law's help. You know me and words...mom and you always wrote my high school papers!
Wow! Those are very cute! I didn't expect for you to come up with so many! I should have clarified though...it didn't have to be another "DRL" - you could have used whatever letters you wanted and I was actually looking for something Star Warsy, you know, the opposite of "Darth" would be "Jedi" or something to that effect, but I actually think that using "Jedi" would be too corny.
All in all, you get an A+ for effort and a gold star sticker for creativity! :D
I'm now realizing that "GFFA" is actually a pretty good one, but if anyone else can think up something I'd love to hear it...
Post a Comment