Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Soundtrack Of My Life

If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, etc).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
7. Don't skip songs.

Here's mine....

Opening credits:
In Paradisium – Sarah Brightman (perfect!!)

Waking up:
The Houses of Healing – Lord of the Rings

First day at school:
Beautiful Disaster – Kelly Clarkson (ain’t that the truth?)

First Love:
Sweet Emotion – Arrowsmith (This is sorta freaky....hmm)

Breaking up:
Taxi Ride – Tori Amos (heh – she sings, “I’m glad you’re on my side.”)

Happiness:
A Sorta Fairytale – Tori Amos (No JOKE!!)

Life's okay:
A Case of You – Tori Amos

Mental breakdown:
Anakin’s Theme – John Williams (Not kidding!!!!)

Driving:
Never Ending Story – Klaus Doldinger (I’m sooo not making this up!)

Flashback:
Any Other Way – Tim McGraw (Scarey!)

Getting back together:
Everything – Alanis Morissette (well, this is why you would get back together-perfect!)

Wedding:
Arc – Pearl Jam (a bunch of Native Americans chanting – cool!)

Birth of a child:
In My Tree – Pearl Jam (okay, this one is random)

Final battle:
Take On Me – A-ha (Ha!)

Death scene:
You Are – Pearl Jam (Sweeeet!)

Funeral song:
Dance With You – Live (Oh! That’s Beautiful! It even says, " I see a world where people live and die with grace.)

End credits:
Let Go – Frou Frou (DOOODE! This is JUST what I would want!!)

Ya'll need to try this...

2 comments:

Amanda and McKay said...

I am totally trying this! How fun.

breena rae said...

Ooh, this sounds fun. I always would wonder what theme song I would have if I walked into a room.