Sunday, March 02, 2008

Dream On

Quick Update:

I am in LOVE with Kelly Sweet's cover of "Dream On". SO ethereal! Goes perfectly with my "Dreaming of Forks" theme too. It's playing now on my new playlist. :D

Also, I changed my "My Religion" link to something a little more visual and entertaining for anyone not LDS. If you have ever clicked on it before you will see what I mean ;)

I also added my 2 new favorite places: TwilightMOMS and Etsy.

New posts coming soon: The Christmas Faerie Goes Pro, My shop with Kim, and Ari's 2nd B-day with pics.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Love that song!! Wow! I-tunes here I come.....

breena rae said...

I went on to twilight moms, too...so, you are like one of the "in" people? That's way cool. Looking forward to your next posts and pics :) When does Forks open again? I am ready for a shake and hamburger on sourdough.

Unknown said...

what does it mean that you're going pro with christmas faerie...i thought you already were?

Unknown said...

she is one of the "in" people on twilightmoms....

Candice said...

I just got goosebumps from that song. Great pick!