Thursday, July 17, 2008

2nd Twilight Trailer!!

I'm assuming this is the new Twilight Trailer playing before Dark Knight.
Check it out HERE!

TwilightMOMS also mentioned in Entertainment Weekly - you might have missed it. The issue had Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart posed as Edward and Bella on the front - holding an apple even :) but as far as I can tell, all major book stores have sold out of it. I have a subscription so I was lucky. I have pics for you all though!

This is one with better hair someone on Live Journal doctored up - we'll just forget about the one with the bad hair ;).










Here's the link to the article: Twilight: Inside the First Stephenie Meyer Movie




And a link to the article about Stephenie: Stephenie Meyer's Vampire Empire

I don't blog about my life or family anymore these days....just Twilight. NO J/K!!

Can I have permission to just make one long post about the fam for the whole year? Sorry! It's the Twilight year!! I promise to catch up sometime....solemly swear...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that I think about it I guess you do kind of look like a vampire in that wedding picture of yours, a BEAUTIFUL one of course!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it-this guy comes pretty close to being as sexy as the Edward in my head

Britten said...

I know! Stephenie has said she never thought he would be the Edward in her head but after seeing him do some of the scenes she said he sooooo is now!

Kimberly said...

You are so beautiful! I love your blog. Why haven't I been visiting before??

Amanda said...

TAG! your it, now go read my blog