
Two weeks ago, TwilightMOMS was invited to go to Hollywood and be interviewed by E! Entertainment. Myself, THE Lisa (creator extraordinaire of TwilightMOMS.com), and fellow site members Mary (Calicat) and Kim (mayfayre) were privileged to be able to be a part of it all. We had tons of fun together, as we TMs always do, had lunch, shopped and The Lisa had a little smack down with a speed bump but she's doing fine now. =)
Here is a little video mix I did to Blue October's "X Amount of Words" with clips and pictures from that day:
*sorry....I'm just getting the hang of my new little Flip Mino HD so my hand is sorta shaky on the video....blah....
And here is the actual segment from today's E! News show.
We gave them tons of pictures from Forks, a vampire ball, other get-togethers, as well as talked a lot more about the website's different features and sections, finding fabulous, long-time friends from TMs and we even got to talk about the jewelry and t-shirts we were wearing. Of course, they only had a few minutes to cram all that in but there may be a longer segment on the E! News website next week so stay tuned!
Also, I have a new button on the top right side of my blog that takes you directly to the TwilightMOMS homepage. If you are a blogger and would like to get this button for your site, I've provided the code directly underneath. I also fixed the button code for our official TwilightMOMS charity Alex's Lemonade Stand if you'd like the code for that as well.











7 comments:
Great editing job! I'm impressed! That was really fun to watch.
how exciting! i just added the button to my blog- maybe to prove to my readers i'm not the only one? :) i've written lately about twilight and apparently none of my readers are fans, so i needed some back up!
Great video. You all look beautiful.
LOVE IT! Thanks so much for sharing and so glad Twilight Mom's had fun!
Gail
Britten---That is so cool.
wow! that is freakin awesome!
Awesome Britten!!!
Post a Comment