
Well, I'm officially on my way with my own Etsy shop! I've just spent the last couple days ordering my business cards, banner (for TwiCon), magnets, shop displays, stamps and woven labels, etc. now that I have my official logo looking all pretty and darkly perfect! Thank you to Jim and Kirsten for putting it together for me. I truly couldn't have done it without them as I am Illustrator and Photoshop challenged. (A problem I hope to remedy soon!)
If you would like to follow all my handcrafting, Black Pumpkiny adventures, you can follow me on my new shop blog here: http://theblackpumpkin.blogspot.com
I've got hand sculpted pendants, Twilight prints, Twilight dolls, pillows and ornaments planned to sell at TwiCon. As I make these I will be posting little previews for you on the blog above. It will be the debut of my shop at TwiCon and I'm so excited! Then I will post those and more new goodies after I get home around mid to late August.
Hope to see lots of you there!
~b











7 comments:
I am SOOO excited for your Etsy shop! Can't wait to see what you have for me to spend my mula on:)
sounds super exciting!
I am so happy and proud of you.. :)You really are amazing! I love the
name and the look of your blog and it all is gonna be so successful! I will keep checking back when everything gets in your etsy shop.. I wish I had your enthusiasm and determination! so happy for you!!
I can't wait to see all your creative stuff. Going to check your blog often.
I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see all your goodies!! I love the blog. See you at TwiCon!!
Very happy for you B! Good work getting everything up and running! xoxo
Good luck on your shop, Britten! I took a peek at your blog and it looks great so far. I'm very excited for you!
Post a Comment