Thursday, January 07, 2010

A New Look for a New Year


I admit, my new blog background may be crazy psychedelic, but I've always loved the colorful, alien beauty of Nebulas so I just couldn't resist. Once I customized all the colors for the blog text, I then needed a newer, simpler banner and I think it suits me and my new endeavors just right. Plus, I wanted to learn how to do my own background and this was a good lesson.
It may be a little harder to read, but it's pretty so live with it. ♥

The symbolism, to me, reeks Star Wars, other worlds, mysticalness, wonders of the universe and my weird nature all in one. Maybe even a sort of "Twilight" in the sky. It speaks to me as well - "the sky is the limit, and the sky is limitless." This gives me hope that 2010 is going to be beyond amazing.


7 comments:

Melissa said...

I like it! And it loads in my computer faster than any of your blog arrangements, so I double like it. xoxo

Candice said...

I like it too. By the way, I just checked out your new site, eve's fangarden. It looks fantastic. I'm sure it will be a great success! I hope you're doing well. I just read your year in recap and it looks like you had a busy and challenging 2009 with a lot of high points. Hopefully I'll see you in the next few months. Neal and I are planning a trip to visit in the spring.

breena rae said...

yes, keep it. not that you would have changed it.

Jessica said...

I LOVE it! I share your love of the heavens, astronomy...and the rest. We got an awesome telescope, I can't wait to use it! (It has been to hazy and cloudy so far...)

Brittany said...

I think it's beautiful. It reminds me of my college astronomy class days. And yet, so feminine!

Britten said...

Thanks, guys!! It's so good to know people like it when I was hoping it wouldn't give everyone a headache. =P

Rachel said...

I love it.