Kaiya and me playing in the leaves
Okay....so I've been thinking about starting a Live Journal for quite some time now, but my friend Rachel started a new blog for herself a bit ago and I liked it so much that I thought maybe this would be the thing for me too. So here I am! I hope you all can learn a little more about me and share your thoughts as well.
I'm really just going to post whatever is on my mind at the moment and hopefully I can do this everyday....so I hope this is fun and interesting for the rest of you!!
The picture above was taken by myself about a year ago. I promised Kaiya that we would rake all the leaves into a pile and play in it one afternoon. She was so excited when we finally got to do it outside our apartment... she had had a really hard day at preschool that day so it was so fun to see how happy this made her!
-Britten, who loves Tori Amos and "Yay!" her new album comes out soon! Check it out below....do you like this song? You should be able to hear it playing as you read this, if you can't then turn up your speakers!











5 comments:
I am so glad you have a blog! Yes, I like this song. Keep using lots of pictures! (please).
rachel
how did you get so smart to instantly know how to post pictures AND music and a beautiful background and all? Where did you find this knowledge. (MoM is Lori... I may have to change that to something more clever at some point)
Glad you like that song, Rachel! And here all this time I thought Lynn and I had made you sick of Tori Amos :p! You're kids are so cute!! Hannah wanting to be an island is very "Rachel"!! ;)
Do you all know if Jessica has a blog?? If not, she literally needs to "get with the program"....heh, heh...
Lori--I think that "Mom" is a good title for you....cuz, you know, growing up you always seemed like a second mom to me...still do, actually ;) (that little smiley is a "wink", btw. I find that I rely heavily on smileys to convey my emotions nowadays ever since I started posting in the Jedi Council Forums on www.theforce.net) And about the "knowing how to do this blog" thing, well it was quite easy to post the picture with "HELLO" and I just picked a template that fit me out of all the many to choose from. ToriAmos.com sent me the banner and song to promote her new album so all I had to do was copy and paste those....t'was the easiest thing of all, actually! All that and I have a computer genius for a husband :) so that helps a little ;)
To tell you the truth, he didn't help me at all with this though.....once he saw it he was very impressed!! If I can be of any help, just ask!
Chao!
Thanks for validating my Name!! It is the best thing I am after all. With 4 goddesses and 4 mini-godesses to my credit I can hardly keep my buttons from popping.
Hey about the book, yay for you for emailing Oprah and I will too but don't worry about it too much. People who have any class can usually spot a mean old whiner and the ones who can't....well, ummm, what does it matter. And the fact is that everytime something really negative gets brought up by one of these people about the church, new baptisms actually go up. It's maddening and painful to watch because someone is trashing what is precious to you. I think you just have to feel pity for someone so miserable. Be glad you are not a twisted bitter old crone like she must be to stoop so low.
On another note....I met H.N. once and, well, ummmmm,
I really didn't like him at all. But THAT is a different story which will not become a book.
(your kids are beautiful)
The music is nice!
Just passing by...
Post a Comment