Monday, January 31, 2005

My Kids are Photographers!!


Trooper took this picture Posted by Hello

Not bad pics for a 3 and 5 year old, eh? These were taken outside the Salt Lake Temple the day my sister Breena was married. We are all so happy!!

Gosh...I gotta find some pics of Kaiya without her eyes closed....

-Britten

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey...I am intimidated by this whole blog thing, everyone I know is such a better write than me! I love your posts! I need some computer lessons, I can't figure this out!

About Oprah...I gave up on her a while ago! A lot of her show subjects have been offensive and just awful and she just acts like everything is okay as long as the person who is doing it is okay with it. I am boycotting her completly!!

Sarita said...

Hi Britten! I think there should be a disease called bloggeritis, cause this thing seems to be contagious. Oprah made me mad when she had her 38 yr old florist on who decided that she was going to be a single mom with no income. She went through artifical insimination, and the three implanted eggs took and one turned out to be twins. Oprah applauded her courageousnes for not giving any of her four premature infants up for adoption. Made me mad.
Like your blog!

Britten said...

You know guys, I guess I just haven't watched Oprah a lot lately. The ones I always catch are pretty nice although....there was that one with Halie Berry when she was praised by Oprah for doing an explicit sex scene, one that really took her to new ground as an actor, in Monster's Ball. I was not happy about that!!
-Britten

Sarita said...

It makes me mad because I really do like her show generally. It's fun and can be quite inspiring. What gets me is how she addresses all of these family issues, has Dr. Phil on regularly, and still is shacking up with what's his name.

Jessica said...

Hry, what emails were you refering to? My FHE ideas mostly come right out of the church FHE book. Towards the end of each lesson there is a section "adapting for younger children". There are also some good websites with printable lesson ideas. Come to think of it, I think you can print lessons of off the lds.org website. Our lessons last 10 min max, short attention spans ya know, but the girls love them!

Britten said...

I sent you a couple emails. One about the John Meyer CD you made me for x-mas....it didn't work. The other was about the next Eternal Moments CD I'm making. Do you have links for the FHE websites with printable lessons??? OR are they just off lds.org site??