
The Duel
Here is a picture of Anakin and Obi-Wan fighting to the death at the end of Revenge of the Sith. It's just going to be so heart-wrenching to see them fight like this. In Labyrinth of Evil (the lead-in novel to Revenge of the Sith) the two of them have become such close friends. They still have the "father and son" relationship they had whilst Anakin was coming-of-age, but this is more of a brotherly love they have now.
In this picture, they both have a hold of one another's saber hands.....EEK! The horror!!
Even though it will be hard to watch, I will also love all 12 spectacular minutes of this infamous duel! I can not wait to see the sheer brute power and cunning saber skills of Obi-Wan and Anakin in their prime! We are supposed to witness the fastest lightsaber moves in history here!!! *gets up and does a fangirl dance*
Plus, you know, two gorgeous fellas displaying all their power and strength.....I am so gunna be drooling all over my threatre seat!!
-Britten











No comments:
Post a Comment