
If you look at my links to the left, you may notice there has been an addition. My beautiful sister Breena is Blogging! Give it a whirl, Shirl @ Dancing Toad
Now, not only do I get to communicate via blog with Kim, Lori, Chris and the Jones sistas, etc….I get to blog with my actual sister!! Yipeee!
Oh, and btw…Breena’s pregnant!
-Britten











3 comments:
Oh Britten. I'm surprised I didnt really see that coorelation. I love the movie as well. And the whole father son dynamic just got me. More then anything, the theme of being alone in the world. That there was noone like him, until he discovers the little boy who shares some of his special gifts.
Do I smell a RS lesson in this?
So happy that Breena is blogging!
hey, thanks for picking a good pic of me :)
love you
Appreciate your blog post
Post a Comment