Well, my friends....he's not just a cartoon anymore!!!!
*faints*
**THUD**
"wha...?"
Oh, yeah.... Thanks to me, this Anakin look-alike now has his own fanclub on theforce.net boards to the grateful eyes of all my single fangirl friends. Um, yes, I gave myself the "audaciously grueling" task of hunting this guy and all his stats down on the internet. I was so relieved to find his myspace .
Ladies - You are so very welcome... (evil smiley)
So Andy know's a way to a Star Wars fangirl's heart for Valentine's Day...I got the Star Wars Battle Pack: Attack on Illum with Snow Bunny Padme!!! I'm the only mom I know who's five-year-old son is jealous of her Valentine's present.
-Britten















4 comments:
What a good husband! Mine gave me chocolate dipped straberries (yum!) and a trip to DI with 20$. He sure knows the way to my heart! (I gave him two more star trek action figures I found at an antique store)
Keep collecting those dolss, Britten. I love how you have a kireo (sp?) full of your action figures. Most people display china...Britten displays Lord of the Rings and Star Wars toys...it's great.
Mitch started a tradition for our Valentine's Days this year. This was our first V-day together and married. Our first one was when we were engaged and we were in Yosemite sipping hot chocolate...so, Mitch thought that our tradition would be to drink hot chocolate outside. So, we got bundled up and walked around an outdoor mall with our Starbucks (which was bought with a coupon)...so, it's a great and cheap tradition (such a Moo thing and I loved it!) I am totally not into the taditional here's a balloon and bouquet of roses thing...that is for random days...so, I loved this gift because he really thought about it. Sounds like you guys have husbands who know what you like, too. Smart men.
Ooo, our Ani is yummy!!! Thank you for digging up all the info on Bryan. I know that was just "grueling" *wink* work for you. Andy is such a sweetie to get you such a thoughtful gift. Awwwww!! Hugs to all of you!!! PJ
PJ!!!! Yay! You're here!
Everyone! This is my Star Wars friend!
*bounces up and down*
Post a Comment