So I have this friend whom I finally met in person at Celebration 4 this year. Her name is Mary Jo but she goes by many an alias, i.e. lazypadawan, MissPadme, and greenfaerie. We have been posting on some of the same Star Wars related threads on theforce.net . I also follow her Star Wars fan fiction (she is the best when it comes to filling in the blanks between scenes and episodes, IMO!) and her live journal (scroll down to "Silly Fic: Maury Povich's "The Empire Strikes Back" - you'll laugh your socks off, even if you aren't a Star Wars fan!).
She started a new blog on blogger not too far back that I know many of my friends and family who frequent my blog (and may not frequent enough *cough*) would love! It's for all of us size 10-18ers that have a hard time finding afordable, up-to-date clothing that doesn't end up making us all look like walking boxes. She scopes out the stores and fashion sites and reports on anything that may be a hidden treasure to anyone who needs more info and ideas on where to look. So far, I have found it extremely helpful in that she and I seem to share similar taste in clothing (see us in our Star Wars duds below). I started to get into a serious rut only shopping at NY&Co and it's starting to make my wardrobe go blah, so this is great for me! (and so far, I'm the only one commenting, so share the love!) You can view it here .
Happy shopping!
She started a new blog on blogger not too far back that I know many of my friends and family who frequent my blog (and may not frequent enough *cough*) would love! It's for all of us size 10-18ers that have a hard time finding afordable, up-to-date clothing that doesn't end up making us all look like walking boxes. She scopes out the stores and fashion sites and reports on anything that may be a hidden treasure to anyone who needs more info and ideas on where to look. So far, I have found it extremely helpful in that she and I seem to share similar taste in clothing (see us in our Star Wars duds below). I started to get into a serious rut only shopping at NY&Co and it's starting to make my wardrobe go blah, so this is great for me! (and so far, I'm the only one commenting, so share the love!) You can view it here .
Happy shopping!












4 comments:
Hooray...you're back to blogging :)
Oh...and by the way, you look beautiful in that photo.
Ditto. And Ditt-toe!
This lady is hilarious.
Yes, she's a genius, IMHO!
Post a Comment