Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Observations...

Two things I gather from this picture:

1.) Ari's a total ham.

2.) It's a shame my boobs are only this big when I'm overweight.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

breena rae said...

Well, I believe that for our family, both observations are correct. The only other time we can have big boobs is when we have to feed our children with them. (but you don't look overweight, Britten...and I know, I just saw you in your swimming suit!)

Unknown said...

Britten...you are not overweight. I have always told you that I think you are one of the most beautiful women I know. you are beautiful and that's final!

Britten said...

I could use to loose about 20 lbs. Then at least I could fit back into some of my clothes I wore before I got pregnant with the ham.

I wasn't pining for compliments if that's what ya'll thought :) .

Sarita said...

Well, regardless, here's one more: You are beautiful. I have always thought so. Since I was little.

And Ari a ham? I would expect nothing less from your baby.

Britten said...

Thanks Sarah :)

Unknown said...

Ari is definitely a ham! What a cutie!

Jessica said...

Ari is so funny! She looks tons bigger than when I saw her last. And the boob thing...I know. I am the same way, when I gain even ten pounds, I also grow a whole size bigger up top. Ry doesn't mind though. (hee hee)