Thursday, December 11, 2008

Confession: I am The Christmas Faerie

So I've sorta had another blog now for about a year now and haven't ever linked to it from here because I wanted to get it completely ready for most of my friends and family to view it first. It is a portfolio of the decorating I've done the past couple of years.

Just click on the picture below to be whisked away to a Christmas Faerieland...

Photobucket


The link is http://thechristmasfaerie.blogspot.com/ for blog lists and the clickable button will now be permanently to the right. Check it around each month and I will have new decor pictures waiting for you.

Here's a peek to tempt you...

1 comment:

Kasie West said...

You are so going to turn my house into a fairy winter wonderland next year. Hopefully because I'll have a certain book publishing to be celebrating. I just love all of your decorations. That jeweled mirror one that you were trying to describe last night is amazing!