Thursday, June 04, 2009

Unicorns, Skully, Faeries, Edward, Jacob and Mike - Oh, MY!!!

Otherwise known as..... "So You Thought You Knew Me?"





Much to my initial horror, my fabulous spotlight helper over at TwilightMOMS.com, Lisa314, and all the other admins chose to spotlight yours truly as TwilightMOM of the Month for June. If you thought you knew me before, think again. The standard interview I made up for all our TwilightMOMS of the Month gives the reader a VERY in depth look at the featured mom from as early as her elementary years to her present situation and her dreams for the years beyond. I chose answers thinking to myself, "what would I love to find out about others that I already know about myself?" gleefully chuckling in my head because being the interviewer, I would probably never have to actually answer these questions myself. Think again, Britten! o_0

314 is in so much trouble but I love her because she was more than generous with the praise so she is mostly forgiven. =)



So! For those of you who I've known since elementary school, jr. high or even high school, believe me....it will take you back! There's past boyfriends mentioned, colorguard, games we used to play in grade school, funny adventures we used to have...

Check out those Buffy Season 1 bangs! LOL!

For those of you who went to college with me, there's the whole Skully thing. I know you're going to LOVE that one!

Believe me, I totally went for it and spilled the shish. Even my closest friends probably didn't already know EVERYTHING I gave up. Curious yet? Go take a look-see...

Spotlight interview at TwilightMOMS.com

I think this might be the bravest thing I've ever done. 0_0

~B

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey! So I love those bangs! I most def. sported some like that from kindergarten to 7th grade! So for my pictures I use photoshop and a website called Picnik. The website is super easy. You dont need to sign up or anything just start uploading pictures and have fun. :)

Kathy Habel said...

How fun to read all that about you! Thanks!

Katie said...

You deserve the spot light! It was great getting to know you more!!!

Caleen said...

I loved reading your Twlight Moms spotlight interview.. You have had an amazing ride and have accomplished many great things.. You are amazing to me.. I loved all the pictures.. You have always been adorable. You definitely have many talents and I know you will continue to enjoy your life and have many exciting adventures. Loved reading about it. I loved all the fairies in your home and all the special little touches. You collect some great stuff. You remind me of my Brookee. So full of life, adventure and a great imagination. I still appreciate the fact you came to my home and helped me redecorate my house. It was so helpful to me and I loved the way it looked. You continue having a fun life!

Caleen said...

Hey, thanks for the encouragement and help!!. I will stay in contact with ya.. Hugs :)

Brooke said...

Hey so I need to talk to you about my etsy can I have your email? :)

Rachel said...

Britten,
I finally got to read your spotlight and it was so fun. It made me homesick. It is funny how you can not see someone for what seems like forever, but you know them forever..does that make sense? Like some details I forget (I don't know how you remembered all the ways we dressed Skully up), but the person you KNOW. Wish you could come visit NC. It is really pretty here and we have a spare bed...