THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON trailer
Truly amazing! My Kirsten and I were discussing how we love the coloring of this movie...so much more warm and yellow-orangy like the new title...and like Jacob's wolfy coat. =)
And I didn't think I would get to see my Jasper in all of his ferociousness so soon! Me likey! ♥
My Thoughts On #TFA (The Title Anyway)
11 years ago











4 comments:
The color, the clothes, the hair, the make-up. I'm so excited about the details that the changes in the story line will fly good with me! Oh, and the fountain reunion! *thud* This movie could be bigger than the last one. :D
Chills. WOW!
Yeah, I'm loving it.
I am very pleased with the similarity this one has to the last in the look, but it's also completely different already due to the director change! It's wonderful and November cannot get here soon enough.
On a humourous note, my friend found a great video regarding Twilight and fans:
http://www.dumbdrum.com/random-goodness-twilight-react/#comments
check it out!
Post a Comment