Put to music...this is beautiful!! Just imagine what the real thing will be like...
Do I have to mention this is a big, fat spoiler? I don't think anyone will heed it though. *snicker*
Video by soglamssochic.
** For those of you who missed out on my Edward Journal give-a-way, you can still order a replica of the journal. Just click the link on the top of my right side bar to order -->. Then you might want to send it to Rob to have him sign it as Edward! Wouldn't that be AWESOME??
My Thoughts On #TFA (The Title Anyway)
11 years ago











4 comments:
I just can't stop watching this! How coola and I love the music with it. I can't wait for this movie and the trailor on Sunday is almost as fun waiting for too! Thanks for the link!
Lovely montage. What is this music from, it is beautiful and I just can't seem to place it. Thanks!
Whoa!! I loved the montage more than the preview!
oooooooooolalalalala I saved this so that I could watch it over and over
Thank you for posting this
Post a Comment