and wasn't already married, I would marry this one I just bought with my b-day discount from Anthro...
Don't you think it looks fetching with my master bath paint?
Don't you think it looks fetching with my master bath paint?
It's a little wrinkled from being stuffed in the cute matching bag it came in, but I think a few steamy showers will do the trick.
I think I have a serious thing for flamenco ruffles lately...
My current purse - U.O. Winter '09
My ball gown
And if I could marry any of the New Moon set pics, it would be this one:
and any of the others over at Just Jared.
*sigh*











7 comments:
I just said something naughty when I saw that pic. It started with sh and ended with a t. Too bad you put that in there. I plumb forgot about your shower curtain...:D
Oh yes, that is a gorgeous shower curtain. I want to wear it! Love the kiss, too. But you know what I love best of all? That you want to marry all these! You are too funny!
That picture is way HOT!! WOW!! That's all I can say.
I want to marry that shower curtain as well.
lol - lovin' the ruffles theme you got goin' on, girl. ;)
Looking forward to getting the coven together. Finally!! :D
How fun is that shower curtain?! AWESOME!
Love it! Anthropologie is one of my VERY favorite stores!
Post a Comment