As you all know, I am a big geek. And geeks like Star Wars fans take pictures like this with their Master Replicas Light Sabres. In fact, you're not a true fan 'til you've done it....or passed on the geek gene to your children.
But hey, it does make us look wicked cool ;) and these condensed pictures are sort of blurry. They are much bigger and better if you click on them. I can't figure out how to fix it so apparently I'm not as geeky as I thought.

This one was especially evil of me.

I braided Kaiya's hair like a padawan. She said she wanted to pretend she was
Ahsoka Tano. That's my girl. =)

She looks innocent but she is capable of taking your head off with a single
word swipe!

I'm in love with how into it Trooper got. I blasted the Star Wars theme on the stereo so I think it helped him find his inner warrior.

Trooper goes in for the kill.
The binky makes Ari look particularly menacing.

Andy did not participate. Don't worry though, he was still being geeky as he was enthralled with World of War-craft and had no idea we had even left the room. Such are men and video games.
5 comments:
You're such a cool Mom!!
From one geek to another these pictures are fantastic! Oh yeah, and I just watched the Twilight trailer again...twice :)
I LUV this!! And just so you know-I just finished watching a whole batch of Twilight trailers and promos. ;)
Andie~
i love you Britten. You need a collage of this on your wall at home.
Awesome Pictures and I'm not even a Star Wars geek!!
Post a Comment