
My friend Georgia recently introduced me to Whichgoose on Etsy. You can view her store here .
These hair accessories are a faerie dream come true! I bought one of her more inexpensive decorated combs and I love it! It was made from leaves, grape vines, beads, rhinestones, and vintage buttons. Some of my very favorite things all coalesced for a very winsome effect.














9 comments:
Oh you look so pretty!
That's just what I was going to say but kathy beat me to it. You're looking good Britten! and your hair thingy is cool too.
Gorgeous!!! You and the comb!
Gorgeous! It looks magical and fairyalicious in your hair (you like my new word?! lol). Love it!
I'll have to check out her store.
That comb is sooo cute! Ofcourse you could put a paper bag in your hair and still look fabulous:)
Oh! Fairyalicious is a great new word. Must incorporate that into my volcabulary...
who took the fist pic of you...nice job. And great profile pick. You're the only one in the family who can do it.
Ok, that labyrinth thing was hilarious. Um, I think the only thing lacking was a blonde afro and the tights. Good voice impression, but he didn't remind me of the babe.
I actually took that first picture but edited it in photobucket. =) I gots mad skillz =).
LOL! No, he didn't remind me of the babe either. hee hee
Nice little line from the song there, beans. ;)
Britten! you are so dang pretty!
Post a Comment