
One of the funniest and most memorable things Trooper has said...
He was only 3 years old. We were having Family Home Evening. We had just belted out "Pop Corn Popping on the Apricot Tree" and then reverently sung "I Am a Child of God". Trooper turned to me and had a look on his face like he had just experienced a serge of deep revelation.
Troop: "Mom?"
Me: "What?"
Troop: "Jesus pops our popcorn for us."
Me: *Trying very hard not to laugh* "Yes, I guess He does. Pretty cool, huh?"
Troop: *smiling ear to ear* "Yeah!"











4 comments:
I love it! I'm going to point that out the next time we make popcorn! I have to agree He is a pretty cool guy. LOL
Love moments like that!
That is hilarious!
My son asked if God made disneyworld the other day - I totally thought of your popcorn moment!
Love it! ( and what a cutie he is! )
Post a Comment