Kirsten and I at the greenhouse in Oregon
Rob and Kristen in the same greenhouse

The gang on the mossy rocks

Rob and Kristen on the same mossy rocks

Spot of Twilight Prom set at the View Point Inn
Twilight Prom Set

The night we stayed at the VPI, I walked downstairs at about 4am to a very quiet and empty dinning room. I got comfy on the couch and read the prom scene from Twilight in the very spot it was to be filmed only a week later. That was surreal!
My view of the dining room from the couch
The Prom - last page of Twilight
One of my pictures of the baseball field
The bad vamps on the field

Me at the railing at the edge of the VPI lawn overlooking the Columbia River
Catherine at the same railing

I have so many more pictures I want to post from that trip but some of them won't have any meaning until the movie comes out - so I will wait...
-B











2 comments:
I love these pictures!! I'm so glad you were able to go up there.
See you in couple of days! :)
This is one of the coolest, most unique blogs I have ever seen-very fun to view...Since I am a permanent resident of Walla Walla WA now, I should check out how far I am from Forks. And I always love your music...that Gravity song brought me to tears.
Post a Comment