I just had myself a really good laugh this morning because of this video. It's of a guy reenacting a scene from the fantastically fabulous, muppety movie Labyrinth. I absolutely adore this movie and David Bowie makes one hot goblin king. That, and muppet humor is my kind of humor - dry and wacky. This little blurb made me love it even more.
His David Bowie voice is so SPOT ON it's scary.
Thanks Kirsten for sending this my way.
-Britten
My Thoughts On #TFA (The Title Anyway)
11 years ago











4 comments:
Britten,
That guy is a little scary.
Um, in a good way!
I think.
Ooh I love Labyrinth! It's been ages since I've watched it though. I'm thinking I might have to go out and rent it. :)
You are SO right on his accent! He sounds just like him!!
I love that movie too. One of my favorites!
Bwahahahaaa
roflmbo!!! I KNOW THAT MOVIE SOO WELL!! BWHAHAHAHAHAH
I used to watch that movie obsessively for like a week of my young life!
I had this huge weird fascination with David Bowie. For like a week.
=D
Post a Comment