Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkining

Trooper's 2nd grade class went to the pumpkin patch last week. Ari and I tagged along. I'm in love with a new bronze effect in photo-shop so I used it on all the pictures. It makes everything look more autumn-like.


Wyatt and Trooper

Trooper, Wyatt, Cora and Miranda

Ari with her little pumpkin

I found a wagon in the parking lot and decided to put it to good use.


These last two pictures are my favorite. I also used the blemish tool to blur the background in this one. I love how the rays of the sun are shining through the tree and the curly stem of the pumpkin is in the foreground.



Ari is giving her pumpkin a kiss and giving her "look". I can't remember the name of this type of pumpkin but I love the way his stem looks like a tiny winter hat =).

I took this outside with my collection of pumpkins. It's a temporary banner for my new Etsy store: The Black Pumpkin. The permanent one I want is going to be an original drawing by yours truly of a funky black pumpkin atop a petite pedestal. More on my new store in a later post...









3 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

looks like lots of fun

jhatwig said...

Wow! You take really great pictures. I must confess, I have been to the pumpkin patch for various get togethers 5 times this year. I think I'm done...maybe for the rest of my life j/k.

Kasie West said...

Ooh, I'm excited to hear more about this mysterious store. I'm glad you will be putting your many talents to good use for my benefit, can't wait to buy something. :)
Kasie