Kaiya and Trooper's pumpkins they designed themselves
Sugar Cookie Decorating
Doesn't my pumpkin coach look so inviting and cozy? It's ready to whisk a little Cinderella faerie away to the ball!
My cooky, spooky mantel.
My milk glass collection with a haunting glow.
Spells and Potions.
Gotta love those polka dots. Ms. Witch and Mr. Gourd love them too.
A gem of a find on Etsy...
Jack the Pumpkin and my faerie oil burner. I love the smell of pumpkin spice. The four paintings on the wall are from The Voyage of Life series in which the gigantic originals are currently on display at the Smithsonian.
Getting my witch on...the shoes and socks. Check.
The black raven wings...of course there would be wings. Check.
The eyes...check.
The lips...check.
The magic amulet...Kryptonite, perhaps? Causing Superman to be weak in the knees isn't a bad idea, actually. Check.
The dress...check.
The smirk...check.
The evil stare...check.
All set!
Trick or Treating
Emily, Kaiya, Jocelyn, Mason, Trooper
Girls and Wings
Jocelyn, Kaiya, Emily
Kirsten and Emily
Ari and Cameron
Erin and Cameron
The Boys
Chandler, Mason and Trooper
Andy and AriThe shoes were wickedly cute but were killing my feet by the end of the night. The price we witches pay for fashion...sheesh!

Kaiya....giddy at her conquest.
Tired out and full of sweets.



Hope your Halloween was full of magic!











8 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!
Your pumpkins are fabulous!
Your decorations are inspiring!
Your costumes are divine!
It looks like you all had an amazing Halloween!
Britten!
OME!!!
You are gorgeous...and I am green with envy!!! Literally...( you are )
The pumpkins, your house, the kids, KIRSTEN! What magic it must be all seasons at your house...
I love it! Almost as much as I love you!!!
Please tell me you had some place fun to go in that incredible witch's costume! That was awesome! You are my Halloween hero... lol... I don't even know what that means :)
Britten, you are the hottest witch I've ever seen. I love it. Love your decorations too.
Hahah...thanks guys. =)
But really...everything looks great in the pictures but there are still stains on my carpets, clutter in the corners and crying kids on Halloween. The real magic is knowing how to capture the moments and not the mess. I can be a master at deception ;).
Amazing!!! So you'll be coming to decorate my house next year right ;)Suddenly the few fake spiders and black cat I put out don't seem like much!
You are so amazing. Love your costume.
oh britten! I have spent the last half hour just oogling your blog! You are soo talented! I adore your pumpkin! and your real life adorable little pumpkins!! I love your costume! OH I want those eyelashes! I tried to do them and failed miserably as they fell off as soon as I tried to stick them on... you'll have to divulge your secrets!
I hope one day soon to see your whole beautiful home! You are amazing! My laptop is ruined from all the drool ; )
Post a Comment