Thursday, November 06, 2008

Ari and Kaiya thank you...




...for voting yes on Prop 8!

*Trooper thanks you too but he was playing inside when we took this picture. =)

3 comments:

Kasie West said...

I'm so happy it passed. California is saved from destruction for another 4 years, yay! Perhaps it just would've been the coastal cities sunk into the sea making Fresno beach front property, hmmmm....

Kathy Habel said...

Love the smile on Ari. I'm glad it passed and hope it stays that way and the appeal is thrown out!

breena rae said...

BRITTEN! What! You look DANG good as a witch! And your decor should be in a magazine. (comment for previous post)

And I'm so glad prop 8 passed. I hope some liberal judge doesn't over throw it or something. Way to contribute, Britten! Ari is such a nut.

Um...are you so excited that there's only two more weeks until the movie...wait, aren't you at the premier or something right now?