Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilight Premiere!!!

I have lots of stuff I want to post about the red carpet and the podcast I was in, but I'm not sure if I will get time today and then I will be gone all day tomorrow for Kaiya's field trip and then the midnight showing of Twilight. So the long story will come on Friday. For now the short if it....

We got to be in the front row of the fan section of the red carpet. AMAZING! BEYOND A DREAM! Here are a few pictures and a video to prove it


Also, you can visit the TwilightMOMS blog for some stuff I did at the red carpet
here:

My little intro...



I'm a geek.

and pics HERE and HERE

Oh, yeah, and Rob came down the line. *** I got to touch him. ***

p.s. I am NOT the one talking in this video, i.e. not the one taking the Lord's name in vein, although it did constitute a big, fat "Oh, My Edward!") but I am the one recording it. =)

and screaming like a little fangirl... *headdesk*

I told myself I was going to stay cool, but the thrill of it all totally possessed me.



A few pictures....







The backs of Paramore





Ashley as she was being whisked down the red carpet by her manager. She was still trying to give the fans some love.



Photobucket

Alice-like fashion sense










Taylor got real close!






Cam being interviewed




**My pictures basically suck compared to the content that is out there right now, but we were so busy getting some video content (that we will feature later) that our pictures were just after-thoughts. Plus we were facing all the press lights so that didn't help. To view MUCH better pics, you can view Georgia's she took from the red carpet on Lisa's blog here.

And there are some of us and the cast on the red carpet here. You can find me if you look for my hand with all the rings...



Georgia, Kirsten and I at the TwiCon after-party.

Photobucket

Much more later!

No comments: