
After viewing #3, I've decided Edward's wings are just about my favorite visual of the movie. The shots they get of him looking intensely at Bella with the wings directly behind him make him look like an angel. A guardian angel? Well, not at this point in the movie. He's thirsting so much for Bella's blood at this point I would describe it more as The Destroying Angel. But it's still magical and yummy nonetheless.
Also, some people thought his reaction to her smell for the first time was a little too over-the-top what with it looking like he is ready to vomit. I've heard of people smelling so bad causing those around them to vomit or at least want to. In Edward's case, it's not that Bella's smell causes him to almost spew - I think he's covering his mouth so he doesn't use it on her! *Chomp* LOL!

There are also those who can't stand Taylor's white teeth. They are whiter than white, that's for sure. Like beacons of light, actually. I'm pretty sure they glow in the dark. But isn't Jacob's smile supposed to be like the sun to Bella? Well, there you go....
Also, look at the Edward picture above again. (I know. I'm totally twisting your arm, right?) Do you see Edward's little book? It's kinda cool. It looks like it's made from a dark leather with some black embossed flourishes on the cover. I've noticed it here in the biology scene and it is also turned open lying page-side down on the piano when he's playing the Lullaby. It also might be open on the lounge chair in his room, but I will need another viewing to make sure. (I'm thinking this is a really good excuse to convince Andy I need to go again, don't you?) What do you think this book contains? Is this what he writes down his music in? His innermost thoughts on Bella? What a Twi-hard fan wouldn't give to get a hold of that book...
-Britten











3 comments:
I totally saw that book! It must be a journal of some sort. I loved that Edward had that in the movie, because that is totally something he would have.
Kim and I are going to see the movie again together. If you want to join us, we'd love to have you. We're thinking the 5th of Dec, probably.
OKay, I'm so going to look for the book when I see it on Friday. I've not been able to see since the midnight release and I've been dying to see it again. I can't wait. Thank you for posting these little details.
-Katieb
Ali & I are going again either tomorrow or Friday - maybe both!! - and I'll keep my eyes open for it as well.
Ali also says Thanks for the Jacob pic! She leaned in, was quiet a moment, then jumped back and said "whoa! He doesn't have a 6 pack, he has an 8 pack! He's just too perfect!!"
I'm in trouble -- Ali is just barely 10 !!! HAHAHA
Post a Comment