There were some that were quite grumpy about it...
There was all-out war...
...and fire breathing dragons!
Normally, Andy has one figure in each little compartment, but I needed to combine and to reduce the amount of bins so these guys weren't happy about sharing their apartment spaces. Hey, it's the economy, you ugly little creatures, get over it!
Finally, I was able to fit everything into the cupboards.
Almost everything. There were a few bins I had to hide on the side...
Now the two pieces of furniture are switched around and the shelves are all nice and decorated in a very medieval-like manner.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish because I had an appointment for work and now there are still boxes of crap like old check stubs that need to be shredded, old stampin' up demonstrator stuff, high school year books, etc. all over the coffee table and under other furniture. Most of all of it I can get rid of or find a new home for, but I just have to make time. That will be the next task....











3 comments:
Good job. That Yoda collection has been displayed in a very aesthetically pleasing manner as if that was the whole point of your organization. :) No, but really good job, Britten, I know how hard organization is (that is why I don't do it).
ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!! Did you hear they opened up another theatre at Sierra Vista for the midnight showing? Maybe it won't be quite as crowded that way (yeah right)
Go Britten!
That looks amazing...
Yoda never looked so good.
Really!
It is almost done, too.
Don't give up, hang in there...
The creatures will be contained!
Wow amazing job! Doesn't it feel great.
Post a Comment