Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday to the TwilightMOMS! from the Cast of Twilight!

From the front page of TwilightMOMS.com:

Turn your volume up!!! From the Red Carpet Premiere of Twilight, the cast of Twilight say "Happy Birthday" to the TwilightMOMS to celebrate our 1st year on the world wide web!



My goodness! They truly love us! Squeeeee!

I just want to thank my dad, the Awesome #1 Superdad of the Universe, Mike Harmon, for the long hours of editing he did to bring this video to life! Thanks Dad! I love you!

Production and camera work credits to *gypsy wings* aka Georgia, ~kirsten~ , me aka EndlessTwilight and Sara from TwilightTEENS.

Being the one behind the camera for some of that footage totally made my millenium! Solomon aka "Sam" also grabbed my arm when he said "To my favorite MILFs"

o_O

*Thud*

-Britten

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love, love, love, love, love that video! Thanks for all you hard work.

Kathy Habel said...

That would be me saying Love that video! I was logged in under someone else's google account and didn't realize it!

Kasie West said...

I love Kelan. He is adorable. That was an awesome video, Britten.

Lisa said...

It's only been a year and yet it's like we've known each other farrrrrrr longer! Thanks for answering my crazy query on myspace... I shudder to think where I would be if you hadn't. ;)

Candice said...

That was awesome!!!

heather said...

Thank you so much for visiting and linking my blog...nice to "meet" you!!!