Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween Celebration Tomorrow!


I am joining in on a Halloween Celebration hosted by A Fanciful Twist.




She will be hosting a Halloween Blog Celebration where she will post fun, Halloween party pictures on her blog that will also contain a blog list of other bloggers who are hosting parties on their own blogs too. You can read all about it here. I cannot imagine the beautiful, spooky, Halloweeny goodness that promises to be on display. You don't want to miss it!

My own party will be hosted on my shop blog, The Black Pumpkin. Click for the link or click the picture on the right-hand top of my sidebar.

It will be tomorrow, October 17th.

So grab your broomsticks and fly on over. It will be a bewitching good time!

1 comment:

The Grizzimes said...

Hi Britten,

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I just checked out your page, and it totally rocks! I didn't realize that you love Twilight so much...it's my fave, too! Love the pics, love your little shop, love it all!!

Kristen :)