Friday, January 09, 2009

Pre-order the Twilight DVD!




It's here! Well, almost. Pre-order it by clicking on my Twilight Amazon widget to the right. It's a 2-disc special edition. I also have the Blue Ray edition in my Twilight Carousel down to the right.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Ooooh. Thanks B!

heather said...

WOO HOOO!!!! I cAN'T WAIT...

breena rae said...

ok, I have AT LAST started the book!
oh, and I LOVE your decorating blog!
I there in a week!!!!

Caleen said...

Loved TWLIGHT and it was a good read.. I am going to take the girl's on a trip to Forks.. Brooke is planning it.. They are excited.. I am going to need your help in decorating.. It is a long story.. I need your email adderess.. ok? I will tell you more then..

Unknown said...

I'm out and about today, letting bloggers know I have another give-away contest running on my blog this week. It's for all mystery and suspense enthusiasts, and comes from author G. G. Vandagriff, who is offering a set of her fascinating Arthurian Omen CD's. This super prize is worth around twenty dollars. If you have a moment, please do check it out.