
Aww...my little elf baby. We can't tell who she looks more like - Yoda or Spencer W. Kimball...but same thing really.
Aren't you photographers out there so impressed by my creativity? I put the camera in the grass to capture the two on the right. I'm a genius, I know.
-Britten











6 comments:
Oh, Ari. She is so adorable. Nice touch on the photos, by the way. You must take after dad...without those large light reflector, M&M shaped things.
ha...the reflectors of which I have taken part in holding at many a photo session...
oh and more importantly (i got distracted thinking about the reflectors), Ari is precious!!!!
The grass looks beautiful and she looks like she likes it. So fun.
Breena..how are you feeling these days?
Kim...did you read my post below this one? You would like it.
So sweet. And Elf-like. No question she is your daughter.
And yes, genius does not begin to express....
Hello, just thought i would share that i decided to join the world of blogging:) i can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. :)
Post a Comment