"Where are you going?What are you doing?
How do you be so short?"
This is a little ditty from Teen Girl Squad we like to sing to Ari. She thinks it's hilarious.

This close-up is my favorite of her that I've taken so far.
Clearly she is lacking in the "roughage" department. A little grass never hurt anyone.She's 9 months now and still isn't crawling, but I say the more she can hold off the better! My house right now is the exact opposite of baby proof.
-Britten












8 comments:
She is so cute! i miss everybody so much:) that is such a cute outfit though.
cute outfit...she could practicaly wear that for halloween!
Too. Cute.
Ah, Britten! She is the cutest baby! I love the hat and nice picture techniques.
Oh, and what was the Teen Girl Squad song? I don't think I have heard that one. Have you heard the Stong bad song "Come on Fuhugugawts"? It's great.
i love the blade of grass!!! she's so sweet...a definite strawberry treat! like a strawberry frappachino at starbucks.....yum.........
Beena - It's on the one where they are all todlers. It's starts out, "Ooncha, ooncha, one, two, threecha..."
Teeny Tiny Girl Squad
Post a Comment