Saturday, October 28, 2006

The next two pictures of close-ups of the table decor. The base of this witch statue says: "She carried her pumpkin and whistled a tune
On an October night when she rode on the moon."

I love this Jack-o-Lantern Statue. He reminds me of The Nightmare Before Christmas. His base says:"Jack gave a grin as he flew out of sight on the wings of a raven on Halloween Night."

The open book in the background is my beloved Faeires and Demons book open to the Halloween section.

My front yard last year. This year it is much cuter with little spider web lanterns going up the walk, but I don't have a picture of those yet.

Posted by PicasaMy mommy got me this cute little "Trick or Treat" sign.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

how did you make those faces in the milkshakes...or whatever those were that your kids scarfed down? heehee...i want to learn!

breena rae said...

you're amazing, Britten. your house looks like a cozy boutique...I love it! hope you have an awesome time at Disney. Ride Splash Mountain for me.

Jessica said...

PLEASE come to my house and help me decorate! I STILL have nothing on my walls (we moved in june) cause I just don't know where to start and have no other women to give me an opinion or anything.

Britten said...

Kim - You just melt some chocolate and then paint little spooky faces on the inside of some clear plastic cups. Then fill with vanilla milkshake. Yummo!

Breena - you are too kind! We didn't get to ride the mountain (scaredy children) but we had a great time nonetheless!

Jess - I would love to come and decorate your house...you know me! Someday, somewhere, somehow..."we'll find a new way of living!"