Friday, October 13, 2006

Kaiya's Got the Spirit!

Posted by Picasa

So Kaiya is a little cheerleader now - a total traitor to the colorguard realm, I know I am, but we needed something for her to try and like that was in a social setting and so far I think it's working. I'm not going to be one of those mom's who makes their child do things that I think she should, but she has to at least try something before she can diss it. She can be a football player for all I care, just as long as she likes it and it helps her gain confidence, self-esteem and life experience she needs. She is mighty cute in her pink, yellow and black though!

Her team "United" consists of Kindergarten through 3rd graders. They cheer at little flag football games. My mom coaches the older girls for United. These games are really fun to go watch - a nice relaxing break from homework at night. That's her good friend McKenzie Shepherd (Wendy Rozier's niece) with her on the upper right.

-Britten

6 comments:

Amanda said...

beautiful Kaiya. she looks so cute in her outfit. i love those colors

Jessica said...

SO cute! Maddie would probably love to do that...I should look into it.

Sarita said...

Too cute.

breena rae said...

Oh, Kaiya. Taking after her Auntie. Just steer clear of the pshyco cheer parents. I hope this gives her the confidence she needs.

Unknown said...

she's cute!

The AdventureWalkers said...

Hey...that's unfair. She can't be old enough to be a cheerleader...but then I have to remember Clovis...they beginin the womb there, right? CJ