Thursday, February 03, 2005

Brad and Amanda


My brother Brad and his new wife Amanda

Here they are after just getting hitched in the San Diego Temple....they are so cute and happy!! :)

[said like Butthead from Beavis and Butthead] "Whoa! Huh, huh... Brad, is like, all smart and responsible and stuff now....it's cool."

[Beavis] "Yeah, heh heh....it's like cool and stuff...heh.."

He was balancing the check book the other day and Justin (his life-long partner in crime) was freaking out saying, "Brad....stop it! You're scaring me!!"

Too funny....

Love you, Brad! ;) *hugs*

I really like Amanda....she is so sweet and cute and funny. I can't wait to get to know her better which hopefully won't be hard since they will be living closer now!! Yay!!!

-Britten

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute picture. Where have they been living? Where are they moving to now?

Rachel said...

Ok, I feel like a dork. I seemed to remember someone saying that they heard Brad's wife was pregnant. I couldn't remember where. and I remembered something about Victorville. I could not for the life of me think of who told me. I was just reading some comments on your other pictures. That's where I heard it! I can't separate internet from reality anymore. Very scary.

Britten said...

Scarey, indeed! :p

'Tis what my life is like now too...
-Britten