Monday, February 07, 2005

Sorry Jared!

So sorry for anyone who is getting sick of this song. Wish I could change it from time to time, but I can't.....I don't know how. It's just a thing that I copied and pasted from ToriAmos.com to promote her new song. If anyone does know how, please enlighten me.

If you don't like it, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the pause/stop button...or you could turn down your speakers. I could just get rid of it, but I like it and I don't want to....so there!

And, BTW, there will be no complaints on this blog except by me ;) LOL!!

*Waves "Hi" to Jared, grinning widely*

See Rachel! I knew somebody over in your direction would be sick of Tori by now :-P! Reminds me of college....LOL!

-Britten

4 comments:

Rachel said...

For the record, I like it and am impressed that you figured out how to get it on your blog. I told Jared that I wasn't going to tell you to get rid of it! Jared has very specific preferences. :)

Britten said...

Oh, good! I'm glad you like it!!

-Britten

Sarita said...

Me too. I have actually left your blog up on my screen while working before to listen to it repeatedly.

Britten said...

Yay!! That is so good to hear!

-Britten