
Legolas and his elf posse
The most gorgeous elf of all!! Legolas Greenleaf, Prince of Mirkwood!!! Shot his arrow straight into my heart!!
You know, Orlando Bloom just doesn't do a whole lot for me in real life. I mean, he was definitely hot in PotC, don't get me wrong, but anywhere else just didn't light my fire as much as in LotR!! It's odd....usely I can't stand the looks of guys with extra-long girly hair, but there is just something magical that happens with this combo here--the long blonde hair, the bright blue eyes, and that bow and arrows across his back! Not to mention the large amount of butt-kicking he does all over Middle Earth! *swoon*
Before I ever saw him in this shot in RotK, I had a dream one night that I was a high elf in the courts of Lothlorien and I was betrothed to Legolas. On our wedding day he was waiting for me at the top of a white staircase looking much like he does here. It was a good dream.....*looks dreamily off into the distance*
Did I mention before that I have visions like this in dreams all the time???? Visions of a picture that I would see in the future.....and here it is, only I am not the one he is looking at. Poor me :(
Btw, don't you think that Malfoy's father in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban should play King Thranduil (Legolas's father) in the forthcoming The Hobbit?? He's got the long, blonde hair going for him and King Thranduil is supposed to be a little "dark".
-Britten











4 comments:
I forgot that they are making a movie of the Hobbit. I'm excited. Isn't Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban awesome? I love that movie.
I know!!!! There is something about his character Lagaolas...So dreamy!! I think some of it has to do with his noble-ness and loyalty...etc.
He's dreamy alright, but I am a little partial to Aragorn. Ruggedly handsome (he looks best with facial hair though).
Rachel--totally awesome!! It was the best HP movie so far....nice and dark!! *evil grin*
Jess-- Yes, nobleness....that is it!!
Sarah--You know, Aragorn is right up there with him with the hottness. In fact, I would characterize Andy in the ruggedness/Aragorn catagory rather than the Legolas one ;)
-Britten
Post a Comment