Thursday, February 03, 2005

Breena and Mitch


My sister Breena and her husband Mitch

Ha! I laugh at this picture!! It was taken in Washington D.C. last summer (funnest trip ever!!) in a little mexican restaurant not too far from the Capitol, which we had just seen the inside of. One word= Amazing!!! (The Capitol, I mean, but the food wasn't too shabby either!)

Just so you know....they are eating fresh tortilla chips with lime juice squeezed on top!! Yum, yum!! If you haven't yet, you should try it sometime!!

I love Breena and Mitch! Funnest and funniest people to hang with!! Mitch has mine and Breena's sense of humor so you can imagine :p!!! Lot's of "muppet mayhem" ! He's a total muppet!!

-Britten

11 comments:

Rachel said...

This is a cute picture. Breena looks happy.

What does FeyaVanya mean? I haven't figured it out.

Britten said...

The answer to that will be in an upcoming post! ;\ (mischievous look)

-Britten

Jessica said...

So Rachel figured out what Feyavanya means? I am still stumped! By the way, I thought of you today cause I saw a license plate that said "POD RCR". How are breena and mitch? How is amandas pregnancy? What kind of problems does she have? I hope it all goes well!

Britten said...

No, Rachel hasn't figured it out yet....
I give you a hint or two here in a minute.

That is soooo cool that you saw that license plate!!! Clever...

Breena and Mitch are doing well. She just got through dancing in a big 30-year Reunion Recital for Dancer's Company. My mom and dad went. They said it was soooo good. Apparently they brought back dances that have been performed for the past 30 years as well as some new ones. One new one was the Butterfly Dance where they all had "butterfly wings" hooked onto their arms....it reminded her of a colorguard thing!

So far so good on Amanda's pregnancy. I guess she has endometriosis and has for most of her teenage life. Her mom had it and so did her grandma and they all were able to have kids, obviously, but had to end up having hystorectomies at a young age. For Amanda, she has a 60% chance of getting pregnant and only a 40% chance of keeping the baby :(. Is this like you? Somehow, I thought her case was different than most with endometriosis.

Laura said...

Hey Feya, thanks for checking out my art and thank you for the compliments! We do all seem to have quite a bit in common, glad to know there are others with the same interests! ~Laura

Jessica said...

So you Checked out Lohans! I was hoping you would see her comment and look at her art. Pretty cool! As far as amandas pregnancy, that does seem different. Once I was pregnant, there was no more concern over losing the baby than there would be for anyone else. I can't believe she got pregnant so fast!

Jessica said...

Go check out Christina's Blog at http://sillyputtystains.blogspot.com/
It's funny! Oh, and ask her what "silly putty stains" is all about!

Jessica said...

Have you seen my moms blog?

Sarita said...

Breena and Mitch are so cute. It has been a pleasure to run into Mitch now and again at the church office building. Looks like she snagged a good one. I keep meaning to bring their wedding gift to work that sits in my apartment. Within a year is the protocall, right?

Britten said...

Jess--Yes, I have been to Christina's and posted there. How do I find your mom's??? Under her profile alls I find is everyone elses blogs but hers.

Beans!!!--- *hugs* Yes! Yes!! You should totally keep up on your blog!! I would love that!!! I would visit everyday!!! Please!! I love you and think you are awesome!!!!

Sarah--You should just give Mitch their present. And yeah, I think there is that one-year thing, but maybe that's for getting the thank you notes out???

Jessica said...

My moms is here
http://mammajones.blogspot.com/