Sunday, February 06, 2005

Visions


Arwen on Asfaloth having a most tender vision

Of course, many of you know that this is the scene in RotK when Arwen has the vision of her future son with Aragorn. which I have posted for your viewing pleasure here:
http://www.theargonath.cc/characters/eldarion/eldarion1.gif
http://www.theargonath.cc/characters/eldarion/eldarion4.gif

Gosh, I think that is so sweet!!! Well, I've been known to have visions from time to time. I even had one of Kaiya before she was born!!

One day, I would love to raise horses like the one she is riding, "Andalusians" as they are called. They are the most beautiful horses I've ever seen and come from Spain. If I did raise them, I would only give them commands in Elvish. No, really!!! This would be the ultimate!!! And I would ride them everyday over lush green fields......ahhhh!

-Britten

4 comments:

Rachel said...

That is so cool that you had a vision of kaiya before she was born.

Jessica said...

I want to hear about this vision! I love this scene in the movie...it could totally be used as a lesson about satans plan vs the plan of salvation, that we have to go through sorrow to know the good...

Sarita said...

"Sorry I was late. I was busy taming you a honeymoon stallion." -Napoleon Dynamite
Just reminded me of Napoleon galloping over the green hills of Preston. :)

Britten said...

Rachel---Yup!:)

Jess--I thought I told you....

And yes, it could totally be used in a lesson about that, amoung other things....

Sarah--Hahahahh!! I know....he was so luckyyyyyy to ride that horse, as clumsy a rider as he was....

-Britten