
Kaiya's freakishly long hair
We call it "freakishly long" because we have no idea where it came from! Neither Andy's side of the family nor mine has ever had any kids that could grow their hair this long this young! Course, Andy's side has mostly boys so you know....
We've never cut it, just trimmed it occasionally. It's actually longer now than in this picture and it goes from dark brown at the top to blonde on the bottoom. It's gorgeous, darling!
Kaiya has to put it over her shoulder when she sits on the toilet and when people make a comment in public about it she will start to swing it as she walks and run her hands through it....Andy and I die laughing every time!!
-Britten











3 comments:
it is beautiful! You obviously have a flirt on your hands, at least with her hair...
How do you keep it brushed? Hannah's would be so ratty/oily/dirty that long!
It's the hair I've always wanted. Ask her if she will share.
Amen. It's not just freakishish long, it thick and beautiful. I'm jealous.
Post a Comment